Archive for January, 2012
- Good morning I'm in the Reed booth number C5695 at the World of Concrete if you want to stop by. #
- Good afternoon, I'm in the Reed booth number C5695 at the World of Concrete if you want to stop by. #
- RT @Scrapbooks There's New Valentines Day Stationery at: http://www.Free-Stationery.com #
- World of Concrete 2012 in Las Vegas is history. Had a great time, more people, exibits & contacts than last year. If you missed it, Well… #
- Let's see, where should we point the 5th Wheel next? #
|The Environmental Protection Agency has created a new National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System permit for stormwater runoff from construction sites.|
|The concrete industry’s Strategic Development Council, a Council of the ACI Foundation, announced its new Chair and Board members.|
|The new $1,500 Simpson Strong-Tie Structural Engineering & Construction Scholarship encourages students to perform research on resilient construction materials or techniques.|
|The Georgia Concrete Paving Association announced that the Georgia DOT has won a Gold Award in the Divided Highways–Rural category for the widening and reconstruction of I-95 in Glynn and McIntosh Counties, Ga.|
WOC 2012 Now In Full Swing
This year, for the first time, contractors had a unique opportunity to witness real-time demonstrations during two Concrete Construction Live! educational sessions. Find out more about these hands-on demos.
- Masonry Veneer Live!
- Scaffold Safety Challenge
- Spec Mix Bricklayer & Toughest Tender
- MCAA Convention
- Decorative Concrete Project of the Year
- GreenSite Project of the Year
- CC’s Most Influential
- TCP’s Top Influencers
- Masonry Construction Project of the Year
With so much to see and do at World of Concrete 2012, it can become overwhelming to schedule everything you have planned. We’re here to help you get organized.
Visit the Concrete Construction website for up-to-the-minute reports throughout the show, as well as information and helpful facts and tips. You can access everything from things to see and do, including all of the special events, competitions, educational opportunities, and more.
You can also visit the official World of Concrete website to register for luncheons and forums, education programs, or for a complete list of exhibitors and floor plans.
Additionally, don’t forget to pick up your copy of the WOC Daily News, available Tuesday—Friday, located in bins near exhibit hall entrances. Each issue includes the latest exhibitor- and show-related news, new products and technology released during WOC 2012, and much more.
- One last day here in AZ, then it's off to Vegas for the World of Concrete 2012. I'll be in the Reed Booth should U wish to say hello. #
- Meetings, meetings, meetings… ACI groups all day and a Banquet tonight! Busy day in Vegas for World of Concrete 2012. #
- I'll let you know what booth number I'm in at that World of Concrete tomorrow once I find out what it is. Look for REED Crane Pumps. #
- Just had another call for shotcrete nozzlemen resume's. If you are available, get your info to me ASAP! #
- My full contact info is on http://www.ShotcreteConsulting.com for sending me your resume's/experience info. No charge for listings. #
- I usually get at least one inquiry a week for shotcrete nozzlemen. Would love to add more names to my all too short list. #
- Just a reminder, I'll be in the Reed Booth at the 2012 World of Concrete in Las Vegas the end of this month… stop by and say hello. #
- We are currently looking for an ACI Certified Shotcrete Nozzlemen for a tunnel project, let everyone know and let me know if interested. #
- Warmer the last couple of days here in AZ, but starting to get the rig and 5th Wheel ready to head for Las Vegas tomorrow. #
- Still looking for more resume's for our Shotcrete Nozzleman listings. If you know anyone, get them to http://www.ShotcreteConsulting.com 4 contact. #
- Love the animation when viewed. RT @Scrapbooks Yes, It's A Winter Wonderland Here Today! http://t.co/9ne9JDZy #
I keep getting calls for more certified shotcrete nozzlemen and my list is a lot smaller than I would like. I’m also always looking for non certified nozzleman from time to time as long as you have at least a cople hundred hours of nozzle time.
If you are interested, get me your resume and contact info so I can add it to our FREE online nozzleman listings.
Here’s our latest request:
Leo, we are looking for an ACI Certified Shotcrete Nozzlemen for a tunnel project.
My contact info is ahaas “at” pm-ss.com or (610) 767-2100
Business Development Officer
P & M Service Specialists, Inc.
4225 Park Ave
Slatington, PA 18080
(610) 767-2100 Office
(610) 767-1300 Fax
You can send them your resume direct if you wish, but please also email me a digital copy so we can get it up on our online list as well.
Hope to see you all at the World of Concrete in Las Vegas in a couple weeks,
North America’s Leading Shotcrete Expert
Dry-Mix & Wet-Mix Shotcrete Process Trainer/Evaluator
13704 50th Ave E. Tacoma, WA 98446-4156
Phone: (253) 576-1456
Fax: (877) 751-6368
More Information: http://ShotcreteConsulting.com