Archive for December, 2011
- Not so funny for us seniors… RT @Scrapbooks: Scrapbook Quote: Sometimes I laugh so hard that the tears run down my legs! #
- On the road again today, just north of Redding CA right now stopped so my better half and her sister can shop for a while. #
- Looking forward to seeing you all at the World of Concrete the end of January. I'll be in the REED Booth again this year answering questions #
- Made it into San Diego last night, today is just a few honey do's on the 5th Wheel and relaxing. Hoping the rain storms don't get too bad. #
- Hate anything Apple, but… RT @ConcreteThinker: RT @iOSnoops_iPhone: New App – World Of Concrete 2012 for iPhone http://t.co/HgssQ1kC #
- Last week to get your letters to Santa… ladies, leave your's where hubby can find it! http://www.Free-Stationery.com #
- This should be interesting: http://www.pastemagazine.com has the 100 Best Twitter Accounts of 2011. #
|Technology leads to better, faster, easier-to-maintain equipment, increases uptime, and makes the jobsite more efficient. In the concrete paving industry, we have seen this trend in significant changes to dowel drilling equipment.|
This year’s winners include a sculptural rose fountain, lace curtain, tile mosaic, and more. For details and photographs of the winning projects, click here.
Q: I thought a color hardener would create an impervious surface to protect from freeze/thaw damage. What happened?
Mack Trucks Inc. and McNeilus Co. donated a Mack Truck model GU813 equipped with a McNeilus 11-cubic-yard concrete mixer to the CIM program’s seventh annual auction at World of Concrete.
The Women in Concrete Alliance seeks entries for the second annual Woman of Distinction award.
The International Grooving and Grinding Association (IGGA) announced the winners of its annual awards program.
Attendees at the 2012 World of Concrete have a great opportunity to achieve certification as a NRMCA Pervious Concrete Contractor.
2012 World of Concrete Pre-Show Planner
Welcome to 2012 World of Concrete!
The 2012 Pre-Show Planner, in this digital format, brings you all the detailed information you need on all the latest events, demonstrations, technologies, and more planned for the 2012 World of Concrete. Seize The Opportunity at WOC 2012!
Take a look at some of the highlights! Click for more information.
Concrete Construction’s How-to Zone
Luncheons and Forums
Products and Exhibitors
Don’t miss these events and more at this year’s show. Register now and save. And don’t forget to book your hotel.
- Finished the Sewer Tunnel Gunite Job In Seattle: http://t.co/mnJwsHDo #
- Here's what the entrance looks like: http://t.co/E2QuAEqS #
- Waiting for the train for our 6 mile underground ride to the shotcrete shoot: http://t.co/4gXOznlt #
- Final layer had to have a trowel finish: http://t.co/vqPbVW3l #
- Shotcrete mix came in bags and had to be hand broke into the machine: http://t.co/7T4lp6bN #
- Another shot of the shotcrete dry mix pre dampner in action putting material into the gunite machine: http://t.co/kJWeMmxY #
- Great shot of the crew with the gunite machine and dust suction tube: http://t.co/rMAYfbM0 #
- At home working on rebuilding 2 Reed Gunite machines today. Nice change from shooting shotcrete 6 miles underground. #
- The Free Stationery at http://www.Free-Stationery.com can be used for Business Letters, notes, cards and ads for FREE too! #
- RT @Scrapbooks Yummy! Easy Baked Cinnamon Apples Recipe – Perfect for kids and camping: http://t.co/7V9pjsAY #
** ATTENDEE NOTIFICATION: RATES INCREASE 12-8-11 **
WHY SPEND MORE???
EXHIBITS-ONLY AND SEMINAR RATES INCREASE AFTER 12/8/11 –
IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED YET, DO SO TODAY AND SAVE!
IF YOU ARE REGISTERED, ADD TO YOUR EXISTING REGISTRATION — SEMINARS, CERTIFICATIONS,CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION LIVE EVENTS, A LUNCHEON & FORUM, AND MORE!
Be sure to use the link below and register today to save on exhibits-only AND individual seminar fees and packages!
WOC 2012 is ALREADY OVER 30,000 SQUARE FEET larger than last year’s show with new exhibitors, educational offerings, new and exciting events and more!
REGISTER OR EDIT YOUR REGISTRATION NOW AT:
See what’s new:
View details on the WOC Education Program:
What Companies will be exhibiting at WOC 2012?
View the 2012 Floor Plan: